Friday 23 May 2014

Angelina Jolie on Maleficent: 'Brad Pitt was worried about me'

Angelina Jolie has spoken about taking on the title role in Disney's Maleficent. The actress admitted on ITV's This Morning that Brad Pitt was "worried for a period" when she brought home the Disney's villain's magical staff and started "shouting at bushes" On being offered the role, Jolie said: "[She's] the most evil person in the world, so you're either flattered or extremely offended - and I was flattered! "I've loved her since I was a kid, she just really enjoyed being evil and she seemed like she was having a great deal of fun. I love an action scene and when I get to fly, it was great." She explained that she had to practice at home to get into character: "I was shouting at bushes, there was a lot going on! I'm not sure what the neighbours thought but Brad was worried for a period!" Jolie's daughter Vivienne also appears in the Disney film. The actress said that it came about because all the other children were too scared of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment